I will tell you about those accelerated classes

Friday, April 9, 2010

It is Friday night and I have been sitting in the office, by myself, doing homework since around seven. I stopped for about 40 minutes to eat dinner and then got right back to work.
It feels lame that my husband is sitting in the next room and on a Friday night we are both home in separate rooms not hanging out!
I am taking an accelerated computer class (because I want to get it out of the way and might I add is quite boring!) and each week I am presented with a ton of HW.
I just finished and I am super tired.
Cleaning is on the agenda for tomorrow, because believe me the house needs it, but hopefully we can get a nice date in towards the evening. I need a vacation with my man.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design