Is this what it feels like to be hung over?

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Photobucket
I have never been hung over. I don't drink alcohol. It makes me uncomfortable.
But this morning, I thought the way I felt, might be what it feels like to be hungover.

Note:I actually want to test it out and get crunk, but it is just so damn uncomfortable.
Note 2: If I ever make the decision to get drunk, I want to do it with my sister in law because I think she would be the most fun to get drunk with.

Anyhow, this morning I:
-Woke my husband up in a panic when I thought I lost my eyesight, because I could not make anything out on my phone. It turns out I fell asleep with my contacts on. Seriously, the most awesome thing one could do. My husband did not wake up by the way.

-Woke up wearing an interesting combination of clothing. I think I might have actually fallen asleep half way through trying to get ready for bed. See, sorta like I was wasted, right?

-Was so disoriented and blind (contact stuck to my eyeballs dry as hell-blind) that I tripped and almost ate it on the way to the bathroom.

-Woke up not remembering how I got to bed, or when I went to bed, or what happened before I went to bed


Now that I am reviewing this,I realize I was either insanely tired or TK might have slipped something in my drink. Bastard.
(imagevia)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design