You make me feel...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Did anyone watch the grammy's? If not you should have. Umm hello, the beibs performed with Jaden Smith and Usher.
B.A.N.A.N.A.S
The show was whatevs.
Highlights:
-Arcade Fire winning Album of the Year (TK wanted to mention, that this was also his choice for Album of the Year)
-Performance by Janelle Monae, Bruno Mars (yes, actually) and B.O.B
-and the best part...a tribute to Aretha Franklin!
by Jennifer Hudson, Xtina, Martina McBrida, Yoland Adams and Florence Welch.

I love me some Aretha! This has been one of my favorites since I was a kid (and yes, it probably is a weird song to like as a kid)
Take it away girl!




P.S. Here is the tribute if you want to check it out:

211213232
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - More video blogs and vloggers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design