Friday...

Friday, August 26, 2011

So it has been a bit of a wierd week. It started with an ant infestation, our air conditioning broke, was fixed, and it broke again. So we have moved in with my parents for the weekend. Which is awesome, because I love sleeping on my little sisters bunk bed in her room with the gigantic Taylor Lautner poster! But seriously ya'll, we are so thankful for my parents living around the corner because it feels like hell in our house right now. Needless to say, we are hoping for a cool weekend.

Here are some links I enjoyed this week:

-I love Kates perspective on Morning

-I definitely want to give this a try via @srslyliz

-I immediately broke into tears, at my desk, at work, the minute I saw this picture

-This. Sigh. JGL. Singing. Nirvana.

-A story of bravery (Btw- I have started watching and it is a tear jerker)

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design