My Weekend in an Instant...

Monday, August 15, 2011

Friday seemed like a loooong day. After work, Tim was supposed to meet a client at a Bar & Grill down the street from our house, but his client was going to be a little late, so Emily and I met him so he did not have to wait alone.
Photobucket
We hung out for a but then I went home and cuddled with my fury babies while we waited for Tim to finish his meeting. Later we went to Emily and Pat's for dinner (amazing pulled pork!) and Em introduced me to Banana Grams. I cannot get enough now!
Photobucket
Saturday seemed to fly by. Probably because I did not wake up until 11:30 and then I just laid around with the pups and watched Notting Hill.
Photobucket
(Btw- I love Hugh Grant but I had never watched this movie. Debbie, my SIL, insisted I watch and Emily followed with just as much insistence. Let me tell you...Hugh has never been more charming. watch now!)
I cannot remember the last time we went grocery shopping, as you can see:
Photobucket
(but if you come over we can offer you a beverage!)
so we decided to eat out for dinner. We got pretty crazy and ate dessert first!
Photobucket
I love all things Blood Orange and the fro-yo place had this soda for sale.
Photobucket
It was a really large bottle and all they had were these really tiny cups.
It was certainly, refreshing though! After yogurt, we just grabbed a pizza, went home and watched Whip It. Tim's choice might I add.

Sunday, I did not get dressed. I seem to be having one of these days every weekend now. It is glorious! Tim picked us up some beverages and we played Banana Grams while we did laundry. (Yeah, I went out and bought it after Friday!)
Photobucket
We ended the night watching Harry Potter and with more pup cuddles.
Photobucket
Now we are crossing our fingers this week flies by so we can rush to La on Friday!
Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design