My Weekend in an Instant...

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Friday I was really sick. I left work late. We got on the road an hour later then planned. Tim forgot his ipod,which meant our en route entertainment was limited to bad radio reception and old cd's we could find in the car. We were a little tired and a little frustrated
But then we got to L.A. and this happened:
(warning-photo overload)

Fuel
Photobucket
Welcome Home Traffic
Photobucket
Late Night Thai Dinner
Photobucket
Best Fish Tacos in Ensenada via Hollywood
Photobucket
Fortune Telling Shopper
Photobucket
Thespians
Photobucket
Big Debs Dinner
Photobucket
Doug. Nuff Said
Photobucket
Party People
Photobucket
Ice Cream Creation
Photobucket
Grubbing
Photobucket
Hard Thinkers
Photobucket
Henry-Henri-Hurni
Photobucket
Girl Time
Photobucket
Sunday Lunch
Photobucket
What happens when this guy and this guy share
Photobucket
Pretty Little Face
Photobucket
Potato Mountain
Photobucket
One Fine Man
Photobucket

and Sunday on the way home, we agreed this trip was definitely worth it.

2 comments:

amyschmamey said...

Woh, that is a lot of stuff happening ha. :) Very cool though. Looks like a trip well spent! P.S. I really like the blog look!

Emmy Kim said...

Okay... We are having a relationship malfunction, you and I. It is clear to me that the lack of car pooling, and lack of time in my life has created a lack of you. This needs to be remedied stat. You have my address and I have AC...

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design