The A-Z of me...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Photobucket

I am not usually into doing stuff like this but I saw it on Kara’s blog (and a couple others since then) and it is sorta the perfect thing to do when you don’t want to do what you should be doing. So maybe you wanna know a few useless facts about me, who am I to keep that information from you? On we go…

A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: King, which somehow with 1 husband and two very inconsiderate-while-sleeping pups, feels like a twin
C. Chore that you hate: Is there a chore you like?
D. Dogs: Sal Poodielove and Murphy Bean
E. Essential start to your day: Murphy jumping on my face (as soon as my alarm goes off, he jumps on my face)
F. Favorite color: Grey
G. Gold or Silver: hmm it depends, but lately gold (if done tastefully, of course)
H. Height: 5’4
I. Instruments you play: I don’t play any currently, but as a kid I played piano and saxophone for a few years (I have read a few of these on other blogs and it seems everyone around my age has played piano and saxophone?)
J. Job title: Pension Associate, boring right? (That’s going to drastically change soon, stay tuned!)
K. Kids: Nada for now. But seriously, who needs a baby when you have dogs who beg to be carried and jump on your face?
L. Live: Chandler
M. Mother’s name: Susan, but I prefer one of the following-Mother, Mom, Ma, Madre
N. Nicknames: Bri, BK, Nan, Nanny, Nanita
O. Overnight hospital stays: Surgery 2007-4 nights in the hospital
P. Pet peeves: Open mouth chewing. (My parents were crazy strict about chewing with your mouth open, now whenever I hear someone doing it I feel like saying “Leave the table if you cannot chew correctly!”- Interesting Fact- My husband does it all the time. Drives me insane!)
Q. Quote from a movie: "Commaaaandeeerr weeee neeeed yourrrrr helppp”- Galaxy Quest (don’t hate)
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: 4- 1 Brother (26), 3 Sisters (19, 15, 13)
T. Time you wake up: Weekdays, around 6- Weekends, I am unaware of such a thing as “A.M.” on Saturday and Sunday
U. Underwear: Yes, please.
V. Vegetable you hate: ONIONS, any kind, prepared anyway, hands down.
W. What makes you run late: The ability to continue to sleep with a puppy sitting on my face
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, Leg and foot (fractured both in the 2nd grade)
Y. Yummy food that you make: I don’t cook anything delicious, but I love to bake!
Z. Zoo animal: I know it is so unoriginal (which is so unlike my trendsetting ways) but I do love orangutans. They are so silly and orange-ish.

1 comments:

Jennifer Young said...

haha i love this. fun getting to know you better bri--love that you come from a family of four! i've always wanted a couple more sisters or brothers (it's just me and my older bro). your pups sound cute!

hope you're having a great week! :)
j.

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design