Back and...

Monday, February 4, 2013

Well lets just go with the "back" part for now and leave the "and better then ever" for later. Although I never intended to take a few months off from blogging... it happened. Although I now intend to get back into things and start posting regularly again.... I will probably just sleep more. So let me catch you up on how my year ended. Spoiler: on a high note.

1. I graduated from cosmetology school and I am now a licensed cosmetologist! I had such an amazing experience and met so many wonderful people and It was so nice to have them all standing by my side when we accomplished this goal together.



2. I went to New York for the first time and competed in the Matrix 2013 Spread the Love campaign
(a competition for recently graduated cosmetologists and bloggers) The experience was one of a kind. I met so many influential and encouraging people and I was able to attend with friends that I hold near and dear to my heart. I did not win but my good pal Erwin did and that honestly feels just as good!


3. I had a lovely Christmas here in Arizona with the fam and then had a blast spending New years in California with my other family, my best friends.


2012 was quite the year for me and I have a feeling I will always look back on it as being one of the best. Now I am just getting back into the swing of things. I still need to hang a 2013 calendar on my wall and I need a job. Anyone need a haircut?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design