This past weekend we traveled to california to support a friend while she said goodbye to someone she loved dearly.
My heart breaks for my dear friend that at such a young age she has experienced so much tragedy in her life. i love you abe.

Not all was lost though as the rest of the weekend turned out to be a blast.
we spent some well needed time with our friends and our days were jammed pack.

I visited Matt and brought him some flowers and cute love bug balloon.
I think he would have got a kick out of it.

In four weeks we will be having some visitors and i cant wait!! i cant wait for them to see our new house and for us to have some quality time!! (especially since that will mean the end of my crazy 52 hourwork+school schedule)

oh yeah, this will also happen in four weeks....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design