How many people can say their best friend is a Hot Killer?

Thursday, June 18, 2009


Everyday I invision my blog and run through a post in my head about all the things I want to write about but for some reason I never seem to actually get around to doing it.

But trust me I have a pretty awesome blog in my head.


Today is different. I could not delay a post any longer and could not keep this one in my head.

Today I am no longer the only Hot Killer with a blog.


Today I write to welcome my bestie Sasha Stewart to blog world.


Now not only will I be able to tell her about my life and she tell me about hers through text messages, phone calls, emails, and facebook comments.... oh no.... now we can read about each others lives and then comment through text messages, phone calls, emails, facebook comments AND blog comments.


Sasha, I welcome you... I feel closer to you already.

P.S. Being a Hot Killer and all try not to skank the blog world up... Thanks
(Check this beauty out. )




1 comments:

sasha said...

AH! I love it! We are BESTIES!!! Hilarious

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design