And our theme: you only live once

Monday, July 6, 2009

Just a quick update from this weekend.
I am posting from the cow town of California, Sacramento.
Tk and I arrived in this city late Wednesday night and we shall depart tomorrow evening.
We have had the pleasure of visiting and being hosted by my wonderful sister and brother law, debbie&ryan.

Not only did we get to spend some quality time with them my other brother in law and his gf fred&sangah joined us from so cal.
aaaaannnndddd, the F.I.L joined us on friday evening.

It is rare that we really get to spend quality family time with one another. Often we drive down to so cal from AZ and they drive down to so cal from SAC and we end up having to attend a wedding or funeral or something or another and between trying to spend time with all of our friends and the rest of our family we rarely get to just hang out and be a family.

We enjoyed some great meals, awesome fireworks show and just some great hanging out

Since we live a whole five minutes away from my family in the AZ we see them so often. And although TK loves them and love hanging out with them i know he wishes he could be around his people a bit more.

And why not? this family is great. I am honored to be a apart of the Kim Klan and feel blessed to be able to spend time with them.

I love how we all can recognize the difference between friends and family.

Dont get me wrong, my friends mean the absolute world to me. I love them dearly.

But there is nothing like family.

With that being said, despite my wonderful weekend here , i am dying over here without my SAL!
I miss that little fur ball like i birthed him myself. he truly is my baby. i think it might becoming a little sick. I also miss my family a ton.

So tomorrow i get on the plane with thoughts of sal in my mind and a bit of sadness in my heart.

Until next month, when we travel to so cal, for a wedding.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design