and that kid will be named....

Thursday, July 23, 2009

So it turns out we were all wrong.
Everyone one of us... well except for TK who cannot let me forget that.

My brother is having a girl... yep! I will have a niece.

Now, of course we are still excited, but there is some dissapointment lingering in the air.

We have an abundance of girls in this family. 1 boy 4 girls. My brother was a fluke it seems.

I think my dad was the most hopefull and I do feel a bit bad for him that he will not be getting his grandson.
(and I am now a bit more pressured to give it a go)

But baby girl kakuta, we will love you and can't wait for you to get here.
(we are just praying your dad does not name you something stupid. the odds are agaisnt you here... it's okay kid, we are good with nicknames!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design