For Rent, please call..,

Monday, June 21, 2010




* seen while driving through L.A. - hahahaha
(Click to enlarge)

This weekend I drove to California (Yep! all by my self, with my sisters and g-ma in tow) to help my sister-in-law Debbie find a place to live in L.A. since she will be relocating for her new job. Our days were jam packed with appointmets and we found a few good ones so I cannot wait to see what they choose! And I am excited to come visit once they settle in and explore the city of angels!


We were able to spend some time with friends and I got to see that adorable butter-ball Liela for a quick visit and load her up with a million kisses and hugs. Overall, a great weekend but I am beat! I think I will use this week to get our house cleaned and organized, try and complete a few projects and get back on track with my workout schedule. Wish me luck, all I can think about right now is going home, playing with puppies and sleeping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design