My weekend in a (fake) instax...

Monday, March 14, 2011

This last week Tim's darling grandmother passed away so we made an unexpected trip to California to attend her funeral and celebrate her life. Even though I did not speak her language, it was well understood how much love she had for her family and I am blessed to have been a part of it these last few years.

Although our trip was about a bit of sadness, there was also a lot of happy too.

Quality time spent with friends and family makes everything better =>

(TK's phone was stolen -lame- but we got neat new phones-yay. The camera features are fun and it beats lugging around my somewhat giant instax. Because I am super lazy, it will most likely be fake instax from here on out)

Photobucket
1.buster 2.gogo 3.family lunch 4&5.shopping in la 6.kitchen24 7.surprised liela 8.new lipstick 9.hotness

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design