Cheerio!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Did any of you catch the Royal Wedding this morning? I did not wake up early enough to watch it live but I fo sho watched the taping. I eat stuff like this for breakfast! or while I am eating my breakfast.
Princess Catherine's dress is so elegant and gorgeous. She looked radiant. I think these sorts of events are so fun to gawk at and ooo and ahh and if you are like me, cry a little bit.

What a lovely couple...
Photobucket

I read here that the new husband and wife wrote their own prayer for the ceremony. I think it is beautifully simple and honest and something we all could recite and remind ourselves of daily.

God our Father, we thank you for our families; for the love that we share and for the joy of our marriage.
In the busyness of each day keep our eyes fixed on what is real and important in life and help us to be generous with our time and love and energy.
Strengthened by our union help us to serve and comfort those who suffer. We ask this in the Spirit of Jesus Christ. Amen.

I am off to California this weekend. Tomorrow is my besties bday and we are watching PRINCE!
Yes that Prince!
Happy weekend to you all!

P.S. Speaking of my Bestie Sasha, she is raising money to attend a trip to Uganda to work with Krotchet Kids Intl. She is selling some pretty rad things that have been donated from her many creative friends. Check it out on her tumblr now! Oh and while you are there, leave her a comment and tell her she needs to post more. Let her know I sent you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design