My weekend in an instant...

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I don't like very much when my "weekend" posts are so close together because it means I have been a bad blogger. I had so many things I intended to blog about this week but I was a bit pre-occupied in my own head, thinking over and over again about seriously life choices I will probably need to make soon. Sometimes it is hard not to get wrapped up in thoughts of the future and it can be scary and overwhelming. This week I am trying to set that aside and remind myself, you cannot plan for everything, it is probably just best to go with what you think is right!

I hope to be introducing some new regular features that I think will be fun and will keep me consistent with my blogging.
Now step aside serious talk...enter the weekend!

After my week of stress full thinking I really needed this fun filled weekend.

My mom and aunt went to see Rod Stewart and Stevie Nicks on Friday. What! Legends! It was entirely last minute, like a few hours before the show. My mom begged me to go but my aunt had already purchased the tickets and could not get me one in their area. Owell. I decided to meet them for dinner before the show anyhow and that was lots of fun. No pictures though so umm... moving on!

Saturday Tim ran a bunch of errands and I laid around and had a lazy afternoon and watched this for the first time
Photobucket

That evening we met up with Emily and Pat for dinner at Latitude 8 in downtown chandler, one of our faves.

Photobucket
*note:I would like to thank my sister in law Debbie for pushing me into the world of lipstick. I could never do it without you debs.

Tim and Pat had yet to meet and I think they hit it off! Yay to new friends :)
Photobucket
*sorry for these crappy photos!

My grandma loves to find free events to go to so on Sunday she came over and I took her and my sisters to an Asian festival in mesa. We have been to better free festivals but it was a good time and I love hanging with my adorable little grams.
Photobucket

We ended the weekend with a lovely husband/wife dinner date at Oregano's. This weekend was just busy enough to keep my mind free of worry but also not too occupied to cause stress. Perfect! Wishing a great week to you all :)

P.S. our pups have had bad diarrhea since last week and it has finally cleared up! This is really starting our week off in a good way, because surprise pup poop on your bed is no bueno.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Ok so, A) The Graduate is the weirdest movie of all time. B) You look amazing in that lipstick. C) I hope your pups feel better, but I admit that I lol'd a little bit at that last sentence :)

bri kim said...

Kara- I totally agree with you on the Graduate! I thought it was going to be some super romantic movie or something but it was so strange. From the story to the cinematography, very strange.
Thanks for the compliment :) and dont worry, i laughed at my husband when he found the poop on our bed with his foot! hahaha

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design