My Weekend in an Instax...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So even though it is Tuesday I am not late on this post because yesterday was a holiday. It was "Brianna needs to go to California" day and we celebrated it big time. I decided to use my Instax camera for this weekend since I don't get around to using it that often, but I was sorta disappointed with the outcome of most of my shots. This weekend was amazing and just what I needed to get a little bit refreshed! I don't think these photos really capture the fun that was really had this weekend so I will be posting more (real) photos later!

I cannot emphasize enough how much I enjoyed this weekend. I really have the best friends ever. Anyways, I am going to make this one quick and just give you a list of what went down...

-Watching old friends play good music
-Late night Japanese dinner
-Make-up Shopping and girly stuff with Debs
-Evil Dead (1&2) watching at the Egyptian
-LA Hot dogs via Papaya King
-Father's day card shopping
-Family lunch
-Pinata preparing
-Birthday Party attending
-Boys tandem bike riding
-Tear inducing laughing

Photobucket

P.S. It is supposed to be 113 in AZ tomorrow. I am still wondering why we drove home at all.

1 comments:

amyschmamey said...

Looks like fun. Love all the Instax. :)

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design