Talks with TK- Retro Edition

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Photobucket
Tim did not all of a sudden start saying crazy things...he was born this way, Lady Gaga style. He has said some things over the years that I could just never forget, so I thought it would be fun to throw some oldies but goodies into the mix every now and then.

Conversation Circa: 2004
Relationship Status: Met only a few days before (I should have known then)

::Sitting next to each other at a restaurant::

BK: Hey Tim, do you mind if I borrow your phone real quick? I need to call mine I cannot find it.

TK: Sure

BK: Oh my number is already in your phone. Umm how did you get my number?
(in my head-because boy, you did not get it from me!)

TK: Well my phone has this really cool special feature and all I have to do is point it at someone and it scans their eyes and automatically puts their number in my phone.

BK: Okay. Well alright. You can have your phone back.



Are you all amazed I did not fall head over heels right then and there? Me too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design