Random Little Happy Things...

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Today was just sorta a crappy day. You know one of those days where you woke up at 6:00 and 6:10 you were over it? Yeah, one of those days. Instead of sitting in a stink all day, I thought about a few things that made me happy this week, and decided to share them here with you. Maybe I will make this a regular thing to help keep things in perspective.

Here we go:

This sleeping Pup-
Photobucket

This license plate-
Photobucket

This unexpected letter in the mail from my bestie-
Photobucket

THIS!79!-
Photobucket

This delicious dinner prepared by TK-
Photobucket

and the winner this week...This text message from my cousin Kienan-
Photobucket

What made you happy this week? If you decide to join in, link up!

1 comments:

Emmy Kim said...

Yes, I like all of the above... especially the rain... did you mention that? Well, that is what I liked. And the half joke.

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design