San Francisco // Vacation Part 2

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

After a few fun filled days in Los Angeles, we headed up north to San Francisco to visit our good friend Jerame. I was going to try and split this into two posts but whatevs. If you get tired of reading, stop half way through and come back later.

DAY1-
We did the tourist thing and made Jerame take us to the Golden Gate Bridge. Or at least close to it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then we spent the rest of the day shopping, drinking, and eating great food. I love when visiting friends in a different city we get to try all their favorite places. Below is seriously the best bbq chicken salad I have ever had.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Whilst galavanting around SF, I stumbled upon Avila Street. This is my moms maiden name so I snapped a pic cause I knew my family would get a kick out of it!
Photobucket

*view from Jer's House
Photobucket

We ended the night with drinks and ice cream and then Tim passed out while I watched Clueless and Josie and the Pussycats with my bestie...perfect.


DAY2-


We started off the day with the most incredible cheap mexican food ever. Then it was off to the Exploratorium.
Photobucket

I felt like a mom with two little boys the way Tim and Jerame were running around "exploring". It was a pretty neat place to go and I highly recommend it, if you find yourself in San Francisco with time to kill.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After we were filled with scientific knowledge we decided to head for L.A., and THIS happened.

Even though I inhaled an almost lethal amount of gas hanging out with these two guys, I had such an amazing time up north and I am so happy I got to spend some real quality time with my oldest friend. But don't tell him I said that.

Next stop...we are back in LA for turkey day and midnight shopping...maybe.

2 comments:

Emmy Kim said...

If TK were still in a band, the picture above would have to be the album cover!

amyschmamey said...

OH my gosh! I love all the pictures... Looks like adventures were had!

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design