When in sickness...

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Naturally, I had big blogging plans this week but I got sidetracked due to this wonderful, sinus infection that showed up this weekend. Since it stuck around for awhile (actually, it has yet to leave) I had a lot of time to sit on my couch and stare at my television while eating my moms homemade chicken soup. So here is what I watched and what I think you should be watching also...

Bones-
Photobucket
The sickness started to rear its ugly head Thursday nigh but I fought off sleep to stay up and watch the season 7 premier of BONES!
Guys, Booth and Bones are back and better than ever! I really do love this show and I love that Tim enjoys it just as much as I do so we get to watch it together. Honestly, if you don't watch Bones I don't know if we should be friends because I am not sure what kind of person you are. Okay maybe that is harsh. Just come over and watch Bones with me and we can talk it out.

American Horror Story-
Photobucket
There is nothing really creepy on TV so when Tim and I saw the previews for this show we got kinda excited. I love to get scared and creeped out but it rarely happens for me. I don't know what it is, but this show genuinely freaked me out and I can't wait to watch more!

Crazy Stupid Love-
Photobucket
God! What is it about Ryan Gosling that he can just do no wrong! I stayed home from work a couple days this week to rest up and Tim was a sweetheart and brought this home for us to watch. (Even though he knew I would just be gawking at RG the whole time)
Seriously though, what is it with this guy? He looks like he would probably be a total douche in real life but that sorta just makes me love him even more. Ah, the complicated world of Love. Anyhow, the movie was actually pretty legit. Steve Carrel was super sweet and so was the kid who played his son. Hey, Tim even chuckled a few times and said it was "not too bad"!

I Think We Are Alone Now-
Photobucket
This was one of the strangest documentaries I have ever seen. Its about a man with Asperger's Syndrome and another "Intersexual" man who both believe the 80's pop star Tiffany is their soul mate. Nuff said.

The Skin I live In-
Photobucket
I don't even know where to begin with this one. This is by far my favorite movie of the year (although I can't wait to see this one sooo). I cannot remember the last time I watched a movie with my hands to my face saying things like "oh my gosh" and "wow, seriously?" This movie was incredibly disturbing but incredibly beautiful at the same time. Elena Anaya is stunning. Just seriously stunning. I dont't wanna ruin it so read this and then watch it as soon as possible.

Okay, I gotta go...Bones is on.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen this? http://ryangoslingvspuppy.tumblr.com/

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design