Forgotten Posts of 2011: Sometimes we have parties

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Since we purchased this house we have thrown a New Years party each year. This was our 3rd go around and I have to say, I think it was a success!
Debbie made delicious red velvet cupcakes and I made the cake pops. We had an awesome hot dog bar with a dozen toppings but I of course forgot to take pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We do a white elephant gift exchange at every party and the pickings never disappoint...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then we played just dance and this happened...
Photobucket

My only regret is not taking more pictures of my wonderful friends and family. It's such a blessing to be able to ring in the new year with the people I love. I know its late, but here is to a great 2012!
Photobucket

3 comments:

mandyface said...

I've been meaning to this exact type of thing!! So many things I never blogged about. Blerg. This party looks fun and tasty!

Kira said...

Umm hot dog bar? You're gonna need to recreate that because I'm pretty sure I need it in my life.

Emmy Kim said...

Joe totes has a lame hawk

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design