Today is a Good Friday...

Friday, April 6, 2012

The weather has started to heat up which means this is about the time my disdain for Arizona starts to surface and I begin to dread the upcoming scorching months of summer. It's also about the time I start to miss living in California and those lovely 75 degree days... Today the office was closed in observance of Good Friday, which left me with a much needed day off with absolutely no plans to worry about. I slept in, watched a little TV and then met my man for a lunch date. The weather today just happened to be perfect. We came home, put on some music, opened the back door and windows and actually felt a breeze. When I closed my eyes, it almost felt like I was back in California. Perfect weather and perfect thoughts to take a little nap too. So today was a good Friday, and I am hoping its just the start to a great weekend. Happy Easter Everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design