Just a bunch of Renegades...

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

For the long weekend our good friend Sal and brother in law Ryan came to Arizona to attend Phoenix Comic Con. Unfortunately, my lovely sister in law Debbie could not make it so I was outnumbered. Here is what hanging with the boys for a weekend looks like:

I have to say, I was a little concerned about whether or not I would enjoy going to this but I actually had a pretty good time and with the guys ensuring me San Diego Comic Con is a million times better, I am getting excited for our trip come July!


Naturally, there were a lot of people dressed up at the convention. Some costumes were quite impressive and some just a tad on the strange side (furries anyone?) but my favorite was Hancock. Because this guy just wore a hawaiian shirt and chilled on a couple chairs with a bottle of booze and made it work!

When we decided to stay for William Shatner I honestly was not expecting to be entertained and thankfully I was totally wrong. The guy is quite the storyteller and a darn good one a that. I could listen to this man talk all day and at 81 year old he is still full of spunk!

It's Sal! No, It's the Dr! How can you tell the difference??

This Spock was composed out of Legos! I did not catch the name of the artist, but if your lucky maybe you can find info at Cromeyellow.com

This is Ryan with two cats

From what I gathered, 4th meal is  a must if two or more boys are together in the same room past 11 o'clock. 
This is Sal our friend. This is Sal our dog.
My morning view


Basically our weekend consisted of Comic Con, watching Alien 1, 2 and 3, Taco Bell Doritos Loco Tacos, Other bad for you food, MIB3 (which I accidentally fell asleep in), video games, and somehow a few cute little animals made it into the mix too. Although I wished Debbie could have made it, I feel privileged to have spent my weekend in the company of such cool dudes. Im also thankful gas did not play a major part during this visit. 

Thanks for letting me tag along guys! Now I need some girl time, anyone wanna watch Selena and have a good cry?

1 comments:

Kara said...

I don't think you understand how much your blog can launch me into hysterics. The captions alone kill me every time!

TOTALLY DOWN for Selena and a good cry. I'll bring the Haagen Dazs!

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design