Rose Bowlin It

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

One of the highlights  of our LA Weekend trip was visiting the Rose Bowl Flea Market in Pasadena. My sister in law, Debbie was on a mission to find furniture for her new apartment (and she was successful!) but the rest of us just wanted to check out what the market had to offer. And also drink frozen lemonade. I was bummed I forgot to grab my camera on the way out the door but I captured a few shots with my iphone and edited them with the VSCO CAM app that I am currently loving...














This place really is overwhelming as there is just so much to look at. We were there for a few hours and I am quite sure there are mounds of treasures we had no time to discover. We left with a couple goodies and it was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon with friends.

1 comments:

Emily - The Simple Choice said...

I want to see Debbie's treasures!

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design