he's got what i want

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I was born with no hair.

Eventually, it came in...thick, dark and straight.
Never have I been satisfied with my straight as an arrow locs.
I have longed for a head full of loose, bouncy curls and have endured many finger burns from hot tools in my attempts to fulfill said desire.
Note: My secret dream look and my husbands first love. Can you believe he used to keep a picture of B in his bible? Oh lord.
My husband, on the other hand, has a head full of curls. I have always loved his dark, some might say, most probably not, luscious curls. Take a look:

Note: This picture does it for me every time
I have always been a fan of his curly hair. It is one of the things I adore most about him. Also, I dream of having babies with mops of curls and with his help, at least that dream might come true. But sometimes, I believe too much of a good thing can be bad.
Example:

Praise the heavens... he is getting a haircut tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design