Proper... or not

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I have never been too down with wearing sweatpants or "workout clothes" in public. The rolling straight out of bed look just for some reason never appealed to me.
Let me clarify... I roll out of bed 10 minutes before I need to leave the house every morning, but I at least put jeans on. The trend of wearing your tattered, faded Tinkerbell pajamas bottoms just passed right by me.

And just to be clear, it does not make it okay if you are just going to Walmart.
But, these sweatpants from Jcrew are kind of making me re-consider.

I am sticking to my guns about those pajama pants.

via, heartcharlie

1 comments:

emily said...

hey totally random--- but i saw your comment on my friend, naomi's blog about instax mini film and just wondering where your husband orders it from (i too have an i mini). thanks! cheers :)

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design