Into it...

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have really been feeling the "ombre" hairstyle lately... subtle but sassy I think.
But, I am not sure anyone could pull it off in such high contrast like Drew can.



Have I ever spoken about my love for Drew? No, well let me tell you...
Drew and I go way back. We hit it off during E.T. and things just kept getting better from there.
You know you loved yourself some Drew and vintage Jessica Alba in "Never Been Kissed" and was she not the most darling in "50 first dates"?
She is even better when complimented with Mr. Grant (whom I also love) in "Music & Lyrics"
Note: TK and Kyle (bro) agreed to go watch this movie with me in the theatre. They loved it. Bought the DVD and watched it at home. Don't try and deny it now boys, no secrets here!
But on a more serious note, can we stand and give a round of applause for her performance as Little Edie in "Grey Gardens".... I wore scarves around my head, danced around the house and called TK "Mother Darling" for about a month.

Note: Everyone deserves a mistake here and there... no reason to bring up "Home Fries"...

Don't worry Drew, you da bomb!

2 comments:

sasha said...

HAHAHHA this is awesome! haha so funny. Grey Gardens was SO good.

Emmy Kim said...

I haven't heard of Grey Gardens... I have a mission now...

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design