Friday...

Friday, June 10, 2011

Photobucket

I have sorta felt like a zombie walking through this week. A couple of late, late nights and I just don't bounce back like I used to. Ah, to be young again!I am hoping to be productive this weekend and mark off some things on my to do list. Also,this weekend I am starting a very limited diet to jump start this, so wish me luck and willpower!

Here are some links I enjoyed this week:

Lauren Conrad (yes,I loved the hills) has collaborated with a couple friends and launched a new beauty site. I think it is super cute and they share great tips!TheBeautyDepartment

Love this print by Small Talk Studio. My blank walls would greatly appreciate it

I love mantels and this would be perfect since we have no need for fire in AZ

I watched this at work and cried at my desk. So touching. Via Srslyliz.com-she finds the best videos!

I love Emily's pretty lilac and sparkle nails

This has been on repeat all week. Via CROMEYELLOW

My sister in law loves cats and her name is Debbie and this video scares me. Thank God she is already married. Via Mollsshewrote

What are your plans for this weekend? Have a great one!

Note: I had already completed this post when I found this on Hellogiggles.com and had to share!
Oh Dylan Mckay, my first love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design