Friday

Friday, July 29, 2011

Whew! The weekend has finally arrived. You know how it goes when you come back to work from vacation, the week seems like it will never end! I have been working so much (and I probably have to work tomorrow) that I really miss my husband and I hope we get to spend some quality time together this weekend. I feel like all I posted about this week was our California trip, but i had such a great time and I love reliving it all in pictures! I only have a couple more posts to share on that subject then it will be back to the boring everdayness that is my life. Get excited peeps!
I want to start your weekend off right so I am going to share with you some Japanese sticker pictures I took with these Korean girls I met on the corner. JK guys! They beez mah family!
Photobucket

Photobucket
We be workin' it right?

Here are some links I enjoyed this week:

I have been wanting to buy a backpack and I am really loving Joannas round up here

I will be re-reading this and pasting it all over my house when I have a daughter

You know this episode of Saved by the Bell made us all grow up just a little

I can't wait to try this triangle manicure

K-Stew would totally bite her lip at this via @Katemiss

My husband is so cute

Do you regret not going to Comic-Con? I do! Thankfully CROMEYELLOW has posted great recaps from the whole weekend and more! See Day1 Day2 and Day3

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design