Friday...

Friday, September 23, 2011

Photobucket
*Source
Guys, I don’t know where Peter Bishop is but I am dying to find out!! Tonight we have plans to stay home, watch the premiere of Fringe (yay!ah!) and make it a movie night after. Times like these I wish we were back in LA so we could have a Fringe Party and play Fringe Bingo! (of course, assuming that my friends would actually want to attend... I think they would. Right guys?) Anyhow, It is a good thing Tim makes for good company!

Here are some links I enjoyed this week:
- We saw Drive on Monday and I did not think it was possible, but I fell in love with Ryan Gosling even harder. I would totally drive around L.A. with him any day! (J/K I love TK!) If you have not seen it read this and go watch! I loved it!

-I totally related to Kate's post on what she refuses to pay over a dollar for

-I love this post from Dani on technology today vs. back in the day! So true… I always tell my sisters they need to put the phone down and get offline for a sec!

-LOVE Kara's post about why she blogs and being real

-Great Post from Liz on pushing yourself to work out

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

sal said...

We would attend except it's on DVR this week due to the amazing Tim Burton Batman/Batman returns dble feature we're all going to! Heyoooo!

jer said...

wait... is this poster real!? i like it.. a lot.

amyschmamey said...

Going to have to come back and pay your links a visit!

Kara said...

Oooh thanks for the shoutout girlfren! We are def soulmates...bring over a six pack, let's grab our junk and make inappropriate racial jokes and say swear words!!

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design