A little rut...

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I have multiple posts in drafts right now but I am in a little bit of an inspiration rut so I am not up for finishing any of them. I am thinking tomorrow is going to be a better day for blogging (crossing my fingers) so until then, I leave you with a few pictures of random and strange things I saw this weekend...

A Titanic printed dress-I am a huge Leo fan but I have to draw the line somewhere.
Photobucket

A Fuzzy Jumpsuit costume??? Is this really an entire costume? Like are people just "Fuzzy Jumpsuits" for Halloween?
Photobucket

and BabyBack Rib flavored chips- I don't even want to think about how this tastes.

Photobucket

America just amazes me sometimes. I am off to bed so I can try and shake off this writers block and not suck the rest of this week! Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mrs.b.kim Designed by Liven Design